Title: Wilted Flowers
Pairings: Oliver/Thea (aka Queencest and/or Tholiver)
Rating: M (or E, depending on the rating system)
What is this place? The sign on the gate said "Foxworth Hall." Its Gothic style was intimidating and foreboding. He couldn't picture his mother and sister in that awful place. They belonged in somewhere light and happy, somewhere like their family home, not this house of dread. What the hell had happened during those five years?
- AU for the entire series.
- Inspired by/Fusion with "Flowers in the Attic," by VC Andrews
- This chapter was not beta'd, unfortunately.
- Religion is briefly mentioned in this chapter.
- Bold-ed words in this chapter are Thea's journal entries.
- Nanashi77 for expressing interest in the future of this story
- Logan for letting me talk his ear off about Queencest endlessly.
All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of this author. This author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.